Good experience with Ambergis Divers in San Pedro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, interesting thread and responses. I have been to Belize and used Amdergris Divers. Top notch outfit. We had Ernest as our DM and could not be more satisfied with the professionalism. I'm sorry but I think AD is way out of line on this one. The Op said nothing bad about the shop and gave what was thought to be their assessment of the siutation as it was. I don't understsand the attack, it is unwarranted. I would be very suspect of diving with AD if they feel they need to send some on here to rebutt a review. In our business we have found that if your doing things right and giving the customer a good value for the price they are going to return. Our competitors use tactics like what AD is doing and it rarely works, if anything it turns people away. AD, my advise to you is just do waht you do and do it well, the rest will work itself out.

Couldn't have said it better. Thanks Scott!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom