Good diving for a solo travelling diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey there,
I just noticed your posting. Why don't you come dive with us at Coral Point Diving in Bayahibe, Dominican Republic. Conditions are great now, 100ft visibility, great ship wrecks, fresh water caves, beautiful reefs!

Getting to the Dominican is easy and affordable from the US, check out flights into La Romana Airport, we'd be glad to pick you up at the airport. Don't worry about buddies, we have some great people diving with us that would make you trip really enjoyable! Not to mention we can do any speciality dives your interested in.

feel free to email me at CoralPointDiving@gmail.com

looking forward to diving with you,

regards,

Greg

Seeing this post made me really happy, I ended up taking a 2 year break from diving because none of my friends dove and I hadn't been able to recruit the people I met on other trips to continue diving. I'd wanted to go to Belize this but will go anywhere really. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to set up a trip, PM me :)

Time permitting, I would recommend a South East Asian trip. For divers who travel solo, this is a great place as the diving is pretty in-expensive and for photographers you can hire a DM who is good at finding the great macro subjects. Someone already posted an Anilao link which is great for Photographers and there are many other places to go as well.

Good luck finding your next Adventure!!!
Cheers,
Roger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom