Good Dive Ops near Rincon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaribeJ

New
Reaction score
I'm looking to do one day of diving in (or near) Rincon at the end of January. My travel partner is nervous about diving and I'm trying to convince him to do a Discover Scuba course, so we need a reputable, reliable dive op that can take us some place interesting (for me) and easy (for him).

Any suggestions? I've heard both good and bad things about Taino - specifics??

thanks!

Taino Divers is in Ricon. There # is (787)823-6429. Talk to Carson. Good people. I am in Rincon until the 7 Feb if you need help.

Tony

Taino runs a great charter out to Desecheo and Carson has worked with discos very happily.

I work thru shore dives... but with the seas as they are now it may not be possible to comfortably go off shore especially with a novice.

Right now we are looking at significant swells from the NW and later well into next week swells from the E. It may be that Taino will go but they will not go if the sea state makes it uncomfortable for guests.

Back
Top Bottom