Goliath Grouper Aggregate 2022 - Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1651321287039.png

MG-111 Sept 2021

I will be in Bonaire from Aug 17-31, unlikely that I will be in Florida either of those weekends :(

I should be good for the 10th; ready to book when the plan comes together!

As some of us locals know, the wrecks around Stuart have even more and bigger Goliaths during their spawning. The Rankin (140 to the sand) gets Grouper and bait balls so thick that visibility is poor because you're in the bait balls. And the David T (85 to the sand) is like the Goliaths single bar.

As some of us locals know, the wrecks around Stuart have even more and bigger Goliaths during their spawning. The Rankin (140 to the sand) gets Grouper and bait balls so thick that visibility is poor because you're in the bait balls. And the David T (85 to the sand) is like the Goliaths single bar.
Hi @sheeper

I've been diving in SE FL since 2009, have not heard that. I've tried to get out to the Rankin several times with JDC, best I've done is halfway there.

Do you go out with Stuart Scuba or another operator?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom