Golem Gear SS Inflator rebuild O-rings sizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nwbrewer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody out there in SB land know what the correct o-ring sizes are to rebuild a Golem Gear SS inflator?

Golem gear has not been much help. The one time I got in touch with him he told me he'd put the kits on the website, but that never seemed to happen.

Thanks

Jake

Aparently it's the same PI that Scubapro puts on their X-tek series also - http://www.scubastore.com/scuba-diving/scubapro-x-tek-inflator/11193/p

Last edited:
Something like this question popped up on another dive forum a week or so ago (different part - manual injectors). Amazingly the owner of Golum had no idea what specification o-rings were utilised in the equipment he was selling. I find that quite disturbing personally. As Golem has their equipment designed and made in the Czech republic predicably the o-rings used were metric (3mm ID 2mm CS). This could well be the case here. Let us know please.

Get a set of calipers and measure. If you have any difficulty obtaining metric o-rings where you are let me know and I'll send you a few of what you need

I found out that Seac sub also uses that inflator. I found some of the o-ring dimensions in their technical document, but for some they just give a Part number.

As Golem has their equipment designed and made in the Czech republic predicably the o-rings used were metric (3mm ID 2mm CS). This could well be the case here.

Does Golem actually design the wing or is it a rebranded product from another manufacturer? If rebranded, it may be easier to find out the specifications for the original brand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom