Golem Gear/iQsub GoPro Housing O-Rings Size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GF99/99

Contributor
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the size numbers for replacing the O-Rings for a Golem/iQsub GoPro housing. I have the 9/10 300m version but from what I can tell they are all the same 2-9 Replacement o-rings for Golem GoPro housings. Also I emailed Jakub about the size but they would not share, just sent me a link wanting $24.15 for some $0.50 o-rings.

I just struggle paying $9 + $15.15 for regular USPS snail mail (when i know they would easily just fit in a regular $0.60 envelope)

Plus I am about to order a big bag of DIN o-ring and SPG o-rings from theoringstore.com so if I would love to just add these onto my order since I know its probably only about $0.50 max for the GoPro housing o-rings.

I was wondering if anyone knew the size numbers for replacing the O-Rings for a Golem/iQsub GoPro housing. I have the 9/10 300m version but from what I can tell they are all the same 2-9 Replacement o-rings for Golem GoPro housings. Also I emailed Jakub about the size but they would not share, just sent me a link wanting $24.15 for some $0.50 o-rings.

I just struggle paying $9 + $15.15 for regular USPS snail mail (when i know they would easily just fit in a regular $0.60 envelope)

Plus I am about to order a big bag of DIN o-ring and SPG o-rings from theoringstore.com so if I would love to just add these onto my order since I know its probably only about $0.50 max for the GoPro housing o-rings.
Measure with calipers perhaps? Could also roll up a sheet of paper inside of it, try to ensure it’s straight, then trace it and measure.

Back
Top Bottom