Golden Royal Aqua Master With Signd Doc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boneyak

Reaction score
# of dives
I Have AUTHENTIC GRAM With Jacque cousteau's signed Document, still in box Excellant shape. My father bought it new in the 60s. Its Worth alot to me. Whats it worth to you?

I'll give ya a $100 buck for it.

...well, given the state of the economy, (job losses/declines in home prices/credit cutbacks/declines in people's retirement-investment accounts)....it's probably worth a lot less than it was worth a couple of years ago.

do your research on the Item Find a really good apraiser and get it apraised then put it out there for what they ask Ebay it good chance a collector might pick it up

Well, if you are wanting to sell as genuine Cousteau collectable, you are going to have to get proof of a connection to him, such as authentication of signiture, pics of the your dad with cousteau, etc. Otherwise, it's just an old doublehose and piece of paper with somebody's writing on it.

Again, I'll give a $100 for it, sight unseen, w/o provenance.

Heres a link for you-

25th anniversary

These are the guys to call: vintagedoublehose

Good luck. I buy it but I'd want to dive it and ruin the collector value (if it has one).

And I'd give you $150. Just the kind of guy I am.

Thank U but Its worth much more to me I just thought I would get an idea with responces. Maybe I'll wait another 20 years.:idk::idk:

Back
Top Bottom