Going to Mermet Spring, Ill in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
Any of you wreckers wanna go? Its a nice site, camping is available on site so are fills, from Harrisburg PA its about a 13 hr drive, from NJ 15-16. I haven't locked the date down yet but I do know it will be in May.

I will take a few days leave and go dive there on my way to Mo.

The web site is : http://www.mermetsprings.com/

Let me know if there is any interst

If it's the weekend of May 22cd. I might be there. To far in advance to lock in. But that's a long weekend for me.

sylvester:
Any of you wreckers wanna go? Its a nice site, camping is available on site so are fills, from Harrisburg PA its about a 13 hr drive, from NJ 15-16. I haven't locked the date down yet but I do know it will be in May.

I will take a few days leave and go dive there on my way to Mo.

The web site is : http://www.mermetsprings.com/

Let me know if there is any interst
I dive there a lot, and am planning my first trip of the year for March 20-21 :loki3: . Give a shout when you know the date in May.

Excellent site! I am diving there this weekend, and will get to see them sink their newest attraction--a van-sized ambulance, which will be a swim-through.

Note to you hardy drysuit divers: There are heated dressing rooms now.

theskull

My first trip will be on March 27th more then likely. Unless I end up in the Carib on a cheap trip....

Have they sunk the Hopper car yet?

We have been staying in Paducha more now. Also, Carbondale. It's my old college stompin grounds. And a little more fun then Paducha.

Kinda boring after your 100th dive there though. Although I still get a kick when I see a SpoonBill on the back wall..

I dove there last year when I lived in Mo, my wife will be getting her Adv Cert there from our old LDS in Mo, I haven't selected a weekend yet waiting on my college to publish a date for graduation for the non traditional students such as myself.

I though some of you wreckers would be intersted since I am working so far out in the initial planning.

are you bringing back the cj? :D
congrats on the grad.

For those who are desperate to get wet, I'll be down at Mermet the weekends of Feb. 28-29 and March 21-22. Mermet is on winter hours until April (closed Sundays), but he's opening on both those weekends for groups from my LDS. Everybody's welcome!

Xjae, its here, towed it up just waiting for a break in the weather to finish the engine, I need to install the new distributor, header, intakemanifold and carb then get something bolted to the header to keep my neighbors from whining. A weekend project if it warms up and I get the time.

Finally selected a weekend if any of you are intersted in diving there. I will leave here in Pa on Thursday evening the 20th of May my wife will do her adv class 21-23d then I will head back to Mo for 2 days before returning to Pa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom