Going to CSSP soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterWayne:
Y'know, it wasn't the lake smell after all, now that I've reflected that the smell came from one bag only, the one with hood, gloves, and booties. I guess that bag (semi-sealed) has just made too many trips. That means that I eliminated my own possible elimination as a cause of the smell, as well. Thanks for the tip about the Sterlite tub!

Ask Foo how to get rid of "Bootie Stink"
She has some great ideas that I know will help !! :14:

Timeliner:
I soak my gear in a solution of Fabuloso Mar Fresco after diving. Works great. Leaves it with what Richerso called 'that Cozumel Hotel smell'.

Willie

Timeliner:

Timeliner knows that my best advice was, if your bootie stanks, just wash your a... I mean, scrub your bu... well, take a bath, dangit! :05:

Gotta go divin'... I'm getting kinda grumpy...

Crazyduck:
On the table for consideration is an entry level trimix class just something to take the edge of 120-150ft dives. Plus, I would like to finish out my sidemount rig and start on a few scuba related projects- drying rack, and dry gloves.
Later, Andrew

I have slated for late fall/early winter an 'entry trimix' course also on the agenda...more $$$.

Back
Top Bottom