GOing to Bonaire in JUly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darnallj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Goung to Bonaire in july

21st thru the 28th is our reservations at sand dollar

trying to find Airfare

Can leave the 2th or 21st

anyone got any ideas everything has jumped from 600 to over 800 in 3 days

when would be the best time to book

Guess it would help if I listed airports

I can leave from from 3

1st choice BNA Nashville
2nd choice STL St. Louis
3rd Choice ATL Atlanta

Heh Yeah. I tried to get the other 2 in the group to book but NO!! it was too early heh

Wonder if I should wait a few days see if it goes down or jsut bite the bullet and reserve now

Also seems like they must be updating prices or something AA has went from having tons of flights to none in 2 hours

The fares for July have been bouncing around by about 200 dollars for the last two months. We just booked on Continental from the northeast through Newark and found good fares. This will be our first on Continental. Other routes we have used are American Airlines through San Juan and then on to Bonaire and Air Jamaica through Montego Bay and then on to Bonaire. We have also flown into Aruba and then taken DAE. Another route that we have used is American to Miami and then to Curacao and then Divi Divi to Bonaire. Of course then there were the old ALM flights that are no more! With St Louis as an AA hub you might find your best rates from there if you want to use AA. Good luck!

I have recently booked on Cont to Bonaire in July. Keep watching the price. It bounces all over the place. Mine went from $660 to $900 in one day then dropped back to $660 3 or 4 days later. Another thing to watch out for on Cont. For whatever stupid reason, if you try to book more than 2 seats at a time the price jumps $25 or more. If you start with more than 2 and put in any information they somehow seem to be keeping track of your information. If try to go back and do 2 at a time, the first 2 will be at the advertised price but the next 2 will be higher......friend of mine got burned for $50. Book only 2 at a time to save the money..

WEll With airfare now up over 1000.00pp I don't guess we will be going in july unless airfare decides to come back down in the coming weeks which doesn't seem likely with the trend going higher and higher.

Maybe some other time

Try flying into Curacao and jumping to BON for $50 on flydae.com, then come back from BON if you can. We are going TPA>CUR then BON>TPA on the way back for $520 in May...It's expensive to get to Bonaire because its not serviced by every airline.

Thanks For the input folks

I think I have tried every site out there and tried the CUR route everything seems to be coming up around 1000.00 dollars

Oh well maybe some other time it will work out

Thanks For the Help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom