Going to Bermuda, have questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I assume the US Dollar is accepted there?:D

USD and BDA Dollar are on par and USD is accepted anywhere.

Scubamax

Arriving on the 28th of June on NCL Spirit. Looking for a one or two day dive during our three day stay there. Any suggestions? Also bringing my "certified" kids with me and they may want a dive too. They never dove in warm water, nor off a boat before, so looking for an operator that can cater to them too. Thanks.

Curious about the same thing as Bacon Bits. How's the water termperature right now? I'm heading down July 3rd for a few days of diving.

Also, how's the weather been? Extended forecasts seem a little iffy.

Weather has been horrible last two weeks with lots of rain and wind, although we desparately need it down here (the rain that is). Weather should improve by this weekend however.

Go to Bermuda Weather Service for all things weather related.

Current "published" water temp is about 80 degrees, although I'd venture to say that with all the recent bad weather, it's probably a few degrees colder. Remember that you will likely be doing long (45-60min) shallow dives, so even at 80degrees you can get pretty cold half-way through that second dive. So I'd recommend a full 3ml or 3ml shorty.

Choice of dive op for those arriving by cruise ship usually depends on where the ship is anchored. If in Saint Georges, then Triangle Diving. If at Dockyard, one of the west end operators.

USD and BDA Dollar are on par and USD is accepted anywhere.

Scubamax

Really? I thought that they accepted the Zimbabwean dollar too. Might as well bring them; Prices are roughly in parity with the US!

OK, just got back from Bermuda... I fell in love with it. Defenitelly going back next year.
Dove with Triangle Diving Bermuda, very nice, personal operation.

Also, I recenty got an UW housing for my camcorder and was filming for the very first time. Will post the link when I'll put the video online. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom