Going to Beaver Lake, Info needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bowyorang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey ladies and gents! Headed to Beaver Lake this weekend for the first time and was wondering if anyone could give us any pointers as to where to go, what to see, or anything that would be helpful.
We will be coming from around the Batesville area if that helps. Is there any marinas around the area? Any with air fills and basic supplies? Maps, ect...
I am headed up there with my step-dad first thing that morning to check it out!
Anyone else going to be up that way getting wet? If so, we would probably good for a meet-up. More the merrier. Exspecially when there is someone that half-way knows which way to go! :D

L8tr!
Micah

look to C&J Sports for your airfills and supplies. Jim can get you poitned to some nice spots as well. Home / C & J Sports theres a hotel right acros the street from CJ too if you need a place to stay.

Thanks Coopa! Looks like a two thumbs up kind of place. My two favorite activities! Scuba and Archery!

C&J is the place to go, they also have a concession stand next to the shop. If you shore dive just go to the bluffs and you can dive the sailboat in 80 ft, they also have lots of stuff in the 40-60 range if you swim the length of the dropoff.

Omni

Thanks Omni,
I'm sure we will be pulling our boat up there with us.
Cant wait to get wet! It's been murder at work. I spend most of my time is trailors that are about 120deg most of the day. :dead:

Well....scratch that.
Just been informed that our trip has been modified. Looks as though we're going to Bull Shoals instead. Never been there either, so I guess it will be fine.
Thanks for all the info though! I will definantly get up that way soon myself to give it a shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom