Going to be on Kauai 6/26 - 7/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhayner

Reaction score
Hoping to get atleast 1 day of diving in, but probabally not much more as the wife isn't certified and I can't really leave her for too long :wink:

We're staying on the north shore and I'm up a shore or boat dive.

I am just recently certified and have logged 10 dives, the last 6 being on Catalina.

Although I am new to scuba, I have been free diving off my kayak for years all along the SoCal coast.

Anybody going to be on Kauai next week?

oh **** ... wrong address!

I work for a local PADI dive resort here in Kauai and we would love the opportunity to take you diving. If ocean conditions permit, we can take you diving up at Tunnels on the north shore (which will minimize the time away from your wife :)). All of us know that dive site like the back of our hand and it sounds like you would enjoy a one- or two-tank dive up there. If conditions at Tunnels are not good for whatever reason, there is almost always excellent diving on the south shore of Kauai as well. The wife can shop or snorkel down there while you are diving. Stop by our website (aascuba.com) and check us out! Hopefully, we'll get a chance to show you some fantastic diving...

I work for a local PADI dive resort here in Kauai and we would love the opportunity to take you diving. If ocean conditions permit, we can take you diving up at Tunnels on the north shore (which will minimize the time away from your wife :)). All of us know that dive site like the back of our hand and it sounds like you would enjoy a one- or two-tank dive up there. If conditions at Tunnels are not good for whatever reason, there is almost always excellent diving on the south shore of Kauai as well. The wife can shop or snorkel down there while you are diving. Stop by our website (aascuba.com) and check us out! Hopefully, we'll get a chance to show you some fantastic diving...

Thank you for the offer, but my original post was in 2006 :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom