Going Strong 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kind of expensive for fins.......and he has no dealer network . so not sure how he will move them out any faster than he is now

He also sells those gas pod things for cars. Now Aerohance?

maybe he has other products other than fins he might start selling maybe that is what he means.............i have multiple pairs of his fins though and i will say they are high quality and well thought out ............i think he tried selling them on amazon not sure how successful that was for his company
My poor english, lived in Italy as a kid,,...Any way due to our USA production cost going up and up over the years we can no longer sell in stores and can not compete with cheap stuff made in The People Republic of China. Plus we use expensive liquid Poly-Urethane and heat treat our Force Fins at 250 degrees for 16 hours. Amazon is a double edge sword...they use our Federal Trade Mark Name Force Fin to peddle the China fins...we have spent hours with them on the phone..and finally gave up since they are a arm of The Peoples Republic of China. So we sell at Amazon ... our big project is now this and this....CHESS+EVANS LLC and AeroHance GasPods Project – Be Atmospheric

Attachments

• IMG_3048.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 75
Amazon is an arm of the Chinese? Someone take this to the pub. o_O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom