Going back to bonaire 6/18 to 6/29!!!! Anyone else going same time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
This will be my 9th trip to Bonaire and my wife's 3rd. :D Anyone going to be there from Thursday June 18th until Monday June 29th? Past 2 years we go to see Liz and Ed at the Golden Reef Inn for the Monday night BBQ and try and meet fellow scuba boarders...who's up for Monday night BBQ on June 22nd?

Scott and Michelle.:D

Last edited:
My wife is not too crazy about night dives if anyone doesn't mind a tag along I would love to do a few while there?

Hi,
Staying at the Golden Reef Inn from June 7th thru the 21st. Our 5th time to Bonaire in 2 years.
Just got certified 1 year ago.
Won't be there for the bbq on the 22nd leaving the 21st but maybe we'll meet up somewhere along the road or in the sea :) Have a great time.

We will be on the island from 20th to July 5th. If you want to get together for a dive or two just send me a private message.

Is the Golden Reef BBQ on Sunday or Monday? The website says it is Sunday. Has it change. Just let me know so I do not show up on the wrong day looking dumb.

Thank

We will be on the island from 20th to July 5th. If you want to get together for a dive or two just send me a private message.

Is the Golden Reef BBQ on Sunday or Monday? The website says it is Sunday. Has it change. Just let me know so I do not show up on the wrong day looking dumb.

Thank

Yes BBQ is now Sunday nights....might do the BBQ on the 28th then???

2 more weeks until we get wet!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::dance::dance::dance:

I'll be on the Island from 20th of June until 27th. I'm going with my LDS, so there is a group of 10 of us. We are planning some night dives I'm sure you can tag along!

I'm staying at the golden reef with my girlfriend from this sunday to sunday the 21st! Our first time on bonaire, can't wait to dive in some warm water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom