God's Pocket closed :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime and Merry, I am shocked and dismayed at some of the graceless comments that have appeared in response to your post. I wish you both good health and hope that we can share the incredible beauty of diving God's Pocket. Hugs and blessings to you both.

Virus doubled since yesterday. Stay home. BC doesn’t want you.

We've met so many nice people in British Columbia and in other parts of Canada over the last 6 years. We'll be back to enjoy your beautiful country when it's appropriate. We wish everyone well.

MaxBottomtime and Merry, I am shocked and dismayed at some of the graceless comments that have appeared in response to your post. I wish you both good health and hope that we can share the incredible beauty of diving God's Pocket. Hugs and blessings to you both.

Hi Elaine, we sure miss you! I've almost finished the topside photos and have a few to send to you. Will stay in touch.

Virus doubled since yesterday. Stay home. BC doesn’t want you.
Plenty of First Nations have first hand experience with the plagues brought in by visitors too. Plus, there are less than 100 ICU beds on the entire island and only slightly more than that number of ventilators. They dont want visitors, especially potentially asymptomatic ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom