Goddag from Copenhagen!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terpsichore

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a retired professional ballerina who dives. I have heard others say that diving and dancing have many similarities as far as technique, breathing, discipline, body-mind connection, aesthetic experience, balance and weight. I think that there are some similarities and some differences, and that the practice of one may help the other. I have also met a few couples who are divers and dancers. Could this be opposites attracting or a shared love of motion? Just for fun... Do we have any other divers out there who are also professional dancers or dance enthusiasts, or martial artists or other practitioners of some other movement discipline? It would be interesting to hear your opinions and experiences on this...

Terpsichore

Well hey and welcome from NC USA.....

have a good time on the board.

Welcome!!

Hello to you and Welcome to Scubaboard. It is good to have you around. Enjoy.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Just do us one favor and leave the tutu at home!!!! LOL
Enjoy your new career underwater and off your toes!!!.....

Welcome to SB!
:cheers:

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

smilies-41093.png

How interesting! I dunno, but I can see it...

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom