Go with the Pro's to NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geeezzz!!! Why did I have to read this post?!?! Now I HAVE TO go diving in NC this summer!

Diverlady

diverlady:
Geeezzz!!! Why did I have to read this post?!?! Now I HAVE TO go diving in NC this summer!

Diverlady

You do know that the boat leaves dock at 6:30am every day? Heard you liked afternoon dives...? http://www.scubaboard.com/t38553.html

Jer & I are thinking about doing the October trip again this year. That'll give him plenty of time to get his training and experience levels ready...

don

DandyDon:
You do know that the boat leaves dock at 6:30am every day? Heard you liked afternoon dives...?
don

ACCHHHKKK!!! There's a 6:30 IN THE MORNING????? That's just plain rude!!

Diverlady

diverlady:
ACCHHHKKK!!! There's a 6:30 IN THE MORNING????? That's just plain rude!! Diverlady

Ya' know, I am not at all a morning person. I really hate getting up before 8am, and I'm grateful for the flexible hours of my work.

But on a dive trip, I'll do whatever it takes! Go to bed early & sober, regardless of what the others are doing, then get up at 6am, or 5am - whatever it takes. I'm often the first one in line at the dock, anywhere.

I love naps, though, and will catch one anytime I have an hour free. On these trips, I'll catch one on the way to the wrecks, another on the way back, and a third before supper. Eat, sleep, board, eat, sleep, dive, eat, dive, sleep, rinse gear, sleep, start over.

Diverlady,
If you get the chance...it's worth every minute. I dove about 50 dives on the Diver Down last year...I was working on the trip that DandyDon was on. Any time you want to come to nc diving just let me know and we'll get you set up

Dale (aka Wreck Maniac)
:scubadive
NC Wreck Maniac Site
NC Wreck Maniac Board

Don't forget Hatteras. Our wreck diving is just as good or better than the Moorehead area and we don't have to share the wrecks with a gazillion other boats and divers. Plus, due to our shorter boat rides we don't leave until 8 AM or 9 AM depending on which boat you're on. During peak season we also run afternoon dives - meet at the dock around 2 PM.

We've also got a new wreck to dive a lot of you may be interested in - the U-701. We'll be running charters to this almost virgin wreck when conditions and experience levels permit.

www.outerbanksdiving.com

I dove the 701 a few years back and it was pretty much sanded in...have they done something to improve it? Here's a couple of pics.

Dale
:scubadive

I have been out with many operators and have to say they so far that i been out with are all good .
olympus good , Discovery Diving ,outerbanksdiving,atlantischarters,
and my personal faverite
Aquatic Safaris

Red, Wet and Blue Diving has another trip planned for 4th of July weekend.

should be a fun time. i went on the October dives and had a blast.

there are still spaces available for all you wreck monkeys.

Back
Top Bottom