Go pro hero hd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is some video I shot last weekens in our local quarry with my GoPro HD. Enjoy!
Great little camera for the price! I have it mounted on my scooter and also have a hand mount I use.

Well I dont know how to add the video on this page so here is the link.

Hey Swain: Fun video. I have read that the underwater housing for the Hero has a focus problem when used underwater. What this video shot with a fixed housing?

Hey Swain: Fun video. I have read that the underwater housing for the Hero has a focus problem when used underwater. What this video shot with a fixed housing?

Sharber, yes I have the Eye Of Mine housing and I also have the Go For Focus lens in the stock housing. Both work great. I use the Stock housing with the Go For Focus lens most of the time because the lens is the same size as the stock one, and not as big as the eye of mine. Both fix the focus problem.

underwater gopro

GD
Chris :D

Attachments

• Montage_Gopro_C.Allanic_1.jpg
    Montage_Gopro_C.Allanic_1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 207
What software do you recommend to a newbie? I have just bought a GoPro HD and know nothing about editing. I have been reading posts and there is a lot of stuff to digest and if you know nothing it is harder. Is there is a software I can start with to learn on that would work as I get better? Thanks.

For PCs editors I would recommend either Premier Pro or Edius. However, the Go Pro is strictly a B roll type cam and you just might want to consider MPEG Streamclip which is probably the best free application around. You can import your Go Pro footage into it and export in most any codec you want. It will allow you to set in and out points of each clip to get rid of the unwanted stuff. However, it is not made for building sequences, titling or FX.
Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom