Go GATORS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Live it up for now you Gatoraidheads and assorted (sordid?) Cavemonsters: both Football and Basketball Championships will be coming back to Southern Cal and UCLA for all perpetuity. . . :D

For those of you who have college age children that are GATORS or if you are a GATOR your self. Lets hear from you. GO GATORS
FloridaGator.jpg

Kevrumbo:
Live it up for now you Gatoraidheads and assorted (sordid?) Cavemonsters: both Football and Basketball Championships will be coming back to Southern Cal and UCLA for all perpetuity. . . :D

No one will EVER match the Gators :no , No other teams have the intestinal fortitude nor do they have the tenacity to reach for the goals such as a true GATOR can or has.

Kevrumbo:
both Football and Basketball Championships will be coming back to Southern Cal and UCLA for all perpetuity. . .
So, they still smoke that ganja stuff over in Cali land? It's why they call it "Fantasy Land". :D

Go Gators!!! Been a fan since birth. Dad told the doctor if I wasn't born a gator he didn't want me...and I think he was serious!!!

NetDoc:
Don't worry too much. My father in law was Bobby Bowden's coach in college and my son is heading there in the fall. Sometime, I'll tell you about my son and Bobby.
How about at the pre-Keys invasion in Feb when we all visit Cristal Clear to check out the operation :)

I'll tell you that even though it was a blow out, this Gator truly enjoyed the game. I never expected the game to be so lopsided. The Gators had something to prove and Ohio didn't. That may have been a big factor in this one.

Did anyone else think it was hysterical that the Ohio Marching Band was playing the theme to "Titanic" at half time?

Maybe I have a warped sense of humor, but I 'bout peed my pants I was laughing so hard!

I was too... the kids looked mortified as they were playing it as well. Bwahahahahaha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom