Go GATORS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remember, their "other" national title of the 21st century was gifted via penalties other people were obviously to blind to see except those few refs with creative vision on the field that night.

So, now the Gators have 2 titles - the National Football title and the Basketball title..

Walter:
What's BCS?
Bowl Championship Series (I looked it up to make sure.)

ScubaTexan:
Are you kidding me??? After being blown completely off the field and being held to 82 yards in total offense, Ohio State is still ranked No. 2 in the nation by the Associated Press?? Give me a break! :shakehead

sounds like a bitter LongHorn fan.... :14:

Go BUCKS!

Hey K4man. you forgot a word in your statement. GO H O M E Bucks :)

Oh!

The game was last night? Really? We here in Ohio all thought it was tonight. January 8th you say. Are you sure? Not the 9th?

Guess that explains why we didn't show up last night, huh? :shakehead

Sigh.

There's always next year.

HarleyDiver_FL:
Hey K4man. you forgot a word in your statement. GO H O M E Bucks :)

Home sweet home!!

k4man:
sounds like a bitter LongHorn fan.... :14:

Go BUCKS!

Guess again.

An even more bitter Wolverine fan.

The only satisfaction I got from last night is that you guys got stomped worse than we did... :eyebrow:

20,000 shirts will be printed this week at the shop where I work. Pain in the butt, but it will mean some nice overtime...

We are printing the front page of the Gainesville Sun...if you see any of them walking around, I helped print it! :)

Yes, Is GOOD to be a Gator. University of Florida, Home of the ONLY college to EVER win -2- National Championships the same year, in two different sports.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom