Go GATORS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HarleyDiver_FL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Go gators 2007 BCS CHAMPIONS. :rofl3:

JB keeps texting me about some football game.

Is this what he wants to know? okay...now I can say "gators"

Congratulations Gators – now can we all settle down in this state in a few days?

I thought I’d seen radical fans living in Nebraska, but this place has been wild. A lady friend has been calling me drunk from Ohio all night to whine about her Buckeyes falling apart, and my real estate lady has been calling me from a beachside sports bar to tell me about the party I missed tonight. Now with this behind us a Kansas boy can start thinking about basketball.:D

Well, Florida has to get it while they can, Bill.

catherine96821:
Well, Florida has to get it while they can, Bill.
Yea, I’m probably just being crabby because I was hoping to get a contract on my house tonight.:(

I can't believe I totally spaced on the BCS game and spent the night editing video and watching a movie and two episodes of Deep Sea Detectives. Just found out the score before I logged on. Congrats to the Gators!

Bill - if The BCS Championship were played on New Years day like has been tradition since pilgrims landed there wouldn't be confusion :)

Are you kidding me??? After being blown completely off the field and being held to 82 yards in total offense, Ohio State is still ranked No. 2 in the nation by the Associated Press?? Give me a break! :shakehead

Back
Top Bottom