Go Colts Go Colts Go Colts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are the Champions!!!

:indiana: :indiana: :indiana:

Of the world.....

Don't know how but they did it!!! Had to listen to the first quarter on the radio and I thought our goose was cooked.
Would loved to have seen the game without the rain. It would have been a better game.

My congratulations to all of you Colt fans. Yours was the better team today.

As I've posted elsewhere, I called my Mom after the game and she said the Colts' coach was my Dad's favorite football coach. I know very little about him, but what I've learned during the game sounds like he is an outstanding person. If the Bears had to lose, I'm glad they were beaten by a team led by a man who appears to have a lot of class.

Burp... oops, that's just the half gallon of ice cream that I ate to console myself after the loss.

hoosier:
What's you gonna' Do,

What's you gonna' do When We Come For You,

Bad Boys, Bad Boys!!!

We were so lucky thanks to a rain. There were many unexpected mistakes from Bears. Bear defense was awesome though.
Good game...

Congratulations to the Colts!!...and the great Colts fans.

Thanks for letting me trash talk the Colts in the last two weeks.

I do not believe that rain is totally to blame for the Bears loss. It was a combination of rain, Colts great team ability this year, including the passing game against the pretty good Bears defense, Grossman's QB experience, and the injury to Benson.

Congrats Colts!! for a great performance and well deserved, clean win!!!

AXL72:
Congrats Colts!! for a great performance and well deserved, clean win!!!

I'll second that... it was nice to see a game played by coaches and teams that didn't erupt into something akin to a hockey game. It brought me back to the days when football was a sport...

Congratulations to the team from Indiannapolis. I could hear Bob Irsay laughing like a lunatic with the devil all the way from here.

Wow... There were a lot of folks to buy a Super Bowl Colts T-shirt today..

I grabbed five T-shirts, a short and long sleeves...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom