Go Colts Go Colts Go Colts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As I opened thread, there is no doubt that Colts will crush Bears..

In addition, I have one more hope.

I really want to see that this coming Super Bowl will be a big bang (game in breathless excitement), not a simple boring one (one team dorminates over the other).

I believe that Bears fans wants the same thing, specially in Miami.....

hoosier:
I really want to see that this coming Super Bowl will be a big bang (game in breathless excitement), not a simple boring one (one team dominates over the other).

I'm sorry to disappoint you when the BEARS Crush the Colts

Captain CaveMan:
I'm sorry to disappoint you when the BEARS Crush the Colts

If then, you misquoted a wrong paragraph from my previous post....:no It should be the first one. The 3rd paragraph didn't mention anything about a win and lose....:confused:

I hope Bears won't do the same mistake on the game...:rofl3:

Like I said this morning, the BEARS will CRUSH the Colts !
And Scuba Jen...I am STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL drinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad that your team has made it to the BIG game for the first time (in Indy)
but do they have enough for the Bears DEFENSE ?

Don't forget that the RAVENS held the COLTS to only field goals !!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, it's all in fun...may the Best (BEARS) team win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

CHICAGO BEARS WILL WIN EASLY OVER THE COLTS.....GO BEARS GO BEARS

actually the bears will not only crash the colts but also smash them........we are planning a lake michigan dive in our friends boat after the bears win

Bears are good ,they give ya jolts
But look out boys hear come da COLTS! COLTS! COLTS!

Colts Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLTS MANNING IS THE BEST NOW AND THE BEST THATS EVER BEEN!

Well if the Patriots weren't such a bunch of Nancy boys they wouldn't have bonked :11: Instead they blamed it on the heat, cramps and flu :bawling:
The NFC is overated :mooner:

crpntr133:
NO!! any other stupid questions? :D

Personally I don't see where Peyton played that good of a game. Most of Indies yards were rushing. Peyton did have several good throws. He just can't be throwing to the other team. Interceptions will kill them with the Bears.
If the Pats weren't suffering from the flu and leg cramps I think Indy would be sitting at home in a couple weeks. I would love to see the Colts win it all but I just don't see it unless something happens with the Bears.

Back
Top Bottom