Go Colts Go Colts Go Colts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations to the Bears on reaching the SuperBowl.

Sorry, that that's the farthest they will go... :evil:

Dan Gibson:
If the Bears win can we stop listening to how great the '85-86 team was? 21 years of reliving that game is getting old :wink:

NO!! any other stupid questions? :D

Personally I don't see where Peyton played that good of a game. Most of Indies yards were rushing. Peyton did have several good throws. He just can't be throwing to the other team. Interceptions will kill them with the Bears.
If the Pats weren't suffering from the flu and leg cramps I think Indy would be sitting at home in a couple weeks. I would love to see the Colts win it all but I just don't see it unless something happens with the Bears.

crpntr133:
NO!! any other stupid questions? :D

Personally I don't see where Peyton played that good of a game. Most of Indies yards were rushing. Peyton did have several good throws. He just can't be throwing to the other team. Interceptions will kill them with the Bears.
If the Pats weren't suffering from the flu and leg cramps I think Indy would be sitting at home in a couple weeks. I would love to see the Colts win it all but I just don't see it unless something happens with the Bears.

Blah, Blah, Blah...that's all I hear!! :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Blah, Blah, Blah...that's all I hear!! :D

She must be a Republican as well!! :11: :rofl3:

1. good stuff!!! and great colts fans!!!

2. who would have thunk someone over in the Netherlands would be a Colts fan?

3. crpntr133 is right. We will never stop talking about the 85/86 Bears season and team. Come on, "Sweetness" alone is a legend!!!!!

AXL72:
2. who would have thunk someone over in the Netherlands would be a Colts fan?
It's a long story... (best told while enjoying an post-dive cocktail in Coz) :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
How did you know??? :D

It's the ears. :D

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom