GLWC summer get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wally431

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
well i would like to plan a get together up here by me. either we could go up to the straits or i work at a marina and know 5 or more boat captins that would take us up to the islands or anywhere we wanted to go, just have to pay for gas which should be 10 to 20 bucks per person depending on how many ppl come so just looking to see who is interested so we can get a number together. also my aunt owns a little hotel so i could prolly get u some kinda deal on a place to stay here in frankfort, my zipcode is 49635 if u wanna see where i'm at, so lets see whos up for some wreck diving
wally

Sounds great. Just depends on what day(s) you're thinking about.

i figured once we get a grp together we can figure a date but really anytime in the summer i can get boats so its in the air for now, i would like to do this a couple times throughout the summer to see as many wrecks as i can, so lets get some ppl together for this
wally

Sounds fun!

Cool! Make it the 3rd or 4th weekend of July and Phil and I may be able to swing it.

If not, I know you will all miss us. :)

keep me posted on whatever kinda package you put together (hotel/boat/whatever)

thats what i'm talking about we got 9 ppl including me and pritch, i'll have to talk to john my buddy to see how many boats we'll need i think one will be enough so far maybe two later on, the only thing is the only fill stations i know of is 45 mins away. i'm already looking today buying a couple new tanks or so but i can also look into renting them from scuba north just so we have a few extra, let see how many more ppl we can get to come up for this thing, just checking did anyone look up my zip to see how far away i am? u should do that
wally

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom