GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where did Tim say he had tanks?

I can get tanks... I got the biggest e8-130 wh0re in Se Florida on speed dial....

Besides, you only nd one for Ted... Rofl

I can get tanks... I got the biggest e8-130 wh0re in Se Florida on speed dial....

Besides, you only nd one for Ted... Rofl

Hey hey now. You have been away for awhile now.. I'm not Mr. One dive any more. I can now live on the edge and do two in one day.. of course that is if I'm feeling it.....

I live in Chicago, and may be interested in attending. Do you typically get a lot of Chicago divers at the M&G?

Theres a couple people that are from the Chicago area. One of which I think said she was not coming. I currently live in Grand Rapids but am born and raised Chicagoin. People come from all over the midwest. Its a fun group!

well i got the time off so i will be there. this will be my first time and no i wont be bring steaks eather but i will bring chees and crakers and potato salad .also where do we meet ? i will try to get there on friday afternoon cant wate\
mike

well i got the time off so i will be there. this will be my first time and no i wont be bring steaks eather but i will bring chees and crakers and potato salad .also where do we meet ? i will try to get there on friday afternoon cant wate\
mike

You can camp anywhere on Gilboa's site. The group will assemble in the very back turn around at the end of the quarry drive. In the past, Mike has had this area sectioned off for us.

Normally I would tell you to look for the GLWC flag flying, but the certain someone who has the flag can't make it this year! :mooner:

You can camp anywhere on Gilboa's site. The group will assemble in the very back turn around at the end of the quarry drive. In the past, Mike has had this area sectioned off for us.

Normally I would tell you to look for the GLWC flag flying, but the certain someone who has the flag can't make it this year! :mooner:

You can still look for the GLWC flag, it will just be flying in Florida that weekend. Sorry guys I wish I could be there to dive with you guys but since I can't I might as well get in some warm water diving in Florida.:idk:

Will that make me a warm water weenie?????

You can still look for the GLWC flag, it will just be flying in Florida that weekend. Sorry guys I wish I could be there to dive with you guys but since I can't I might as well get in some warm water diving in Florida.:idk:

Will that make me a warm water weenie?????
I was going to remind you to pack the flag. Who cares if we are warm water weenies. The key word is "warm"

I was going to remind you to pack the flag. Who cares if we are warm water weenies. The key word is "warm"

You need to be more concerned with checking your gear for dry rot as long as it has been out of the water.

I do have a small GLWC sign we can put up someplace. its like 11x14 I think. not near what the flag is but I'll make sure to toss it in with the gear.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom