GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so Since I assume you missed the first one.. Do you need an assistant? I guess if I dont get an answer this time I will have to assume your ignoring me.

How long have you been out of the water? You may need to take a refresher course if we plan on diving with one of the founding fathers in Florida. That's if you are up for a little warm water diving???

8527_1246547719474_1102857106_30773780_4574380_n.jpg

But what will i do without you boys? :puppy::puppy:

Is it just me, or does she look a little creeped out?

Is it just me, or does she look a little creeped out?

LOL, like someone was taking wayyyyyy to long to take the picture and she wanted to escape?

Some good news from my side, I got the new job!! I have my weekends back! so I will definitely be there!!! Now I just need to start the job and figure out whether I can come up for Friday.

How long have you been out of the water? You may need to take a refresher course if we plan on diving with one of the founding fathers in Florida. That's if you are up for a little warm water diving???
I'm always up for some warm water diving. We need to see if Tim still has his 130's laying around. I don't want to have to rent them measly pony tanks 80's

I'm always up for some warm water diving. We need to see if Tim still has his 130's laying around. I don't want to have to rent them measly pony tanks 80's

Tim said he's got tanks.

Back
Top Bottom