Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cayal

Contributor
Reaction score
My gloves I use for diving are way too thick, they're good at keeping my hands warm, but managing buckles or strap if anything went wrong is almost impossible.

Does any company make thin, yet warm, gloves that are capable of handling the little stuff (in terms of size) like clips and buckles?

Thanks.

Can you define 'warm'?

I use a pair of 3M Comfort Grip gloves... the best dexterity I've experienced in any glove and very rugged. I can even type on my computer wearing them. I don't require any thermal protection though. Less than USD$5.

451008687_684.jpg

if warmth is in the equation, the Fourth Element wet gloves (A.K.A. "Spiderman Gloves") are really to my liking. I believe they come in two thicknesses. Here in the Great Lakes, where we have regular temps in the lower 40's below the thermocline, its the "thicker" ones for me... I find them quite easy for manipulating things compared to other gloves I have used.

Their marketing materials describe the "thinner' models ideal for photographers, so I'm assuming the dexterity is even better.

if warmth is in the equation, the Fourth Element wet gloves (A.K.A. "Spiderman Gloves") are really to my liking. I believe they come in two thicknesses. Here in the Great Lakes, where we have regular temps in the lower 40's below the thermocline, its the "thicker" ones for me... I find them quite easy for manipulating things compared to other gloves I have used.

Their marketing materials describe the "thinner' models ideal for photographers, so I'm assuming the dexterity is even better.

They look like what I am looking for. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom