Globalwarming???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich Coast Diving

Contributor
Reaction score
The world is changing, we all know that, we are noticing it in our dives.
Costa Rica has great diving in Playas del Coco and we offer trips to the Catalina islands and the Bat islands. The Catalina's being very popular from November till May for the big manta rays and the Bat islands from June till about November for the bull sharks.

Last month we had a trip to the Catalinas and what did we see? no manta's because it's not the season, no we saw 2 black tips and a bull shark! On the way back we saw hump back whales (not the season???!!!) and dolphins.
Last week we went to the bat islands in search for bull sharks, guess what? no bull sharks, but at least 10 giant manta's??? What is happening? It's not manta season and they were not in their own place? Maybe the weather conditions are affecting this changes?
We are not complaining, because we have some great dives to offer, we even saw the whale shark a couple of times last month (no, not the season) haha
for more info:Http://www.richcoastdiving.com

If your only complaint is that you are seeing humpback whales and mantas when you don't expect to, then all I can say is that you don't have busy enough lives!!

Thankfully the fish are smarter than the humans and are escaping the bad things that are happening to fish in the Galapagos. (that would be my guess)

I am not complaining at all, I think it's wonderful if we see these magnificent creatures all year round, but I was just wondering what is happening? I hope Ntsilver is right and these fish are finding their shelter here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom