Global warming...yes again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That just tells me that you never got past the first name in the alphabetical list.

bah ... cheap shot and kind of clueless, since i admitted your 14 guys do have the right degrees. maybe you didn't get past the first sentence in my post :blinking:

still, that's only 14 out of 100, as i said (perhaps you didn't get that far either :blinking:)

the significant point is that they are a minority, and that the general consensus is huge (not sure if you read that far :blinking:)

now, you CAN eschew the consensus in favor of the minority; just be aware that's what you are doing

this doesn't represent a repudiation of global warming, as you seem to believe; this is a miniscule minority excercising their right to dissent

And often politically incorrect. Amazing how things repeat in history.................

Galileo was in the minority once too, so who knows?

Galileo was in the minority once too, so who knows?

but he was the only one doing the science; the other side basically used the Bible as refutation and didn't bother doing any science (and using very similar faith-based arguments as are used today against global warming)

what we have today is a ton of scientists doing the science, and a huge majority emerging

now, of course that majority could be wrong ... but if i had to bet, i'd bet with them

you lose :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom