Give me your opinion on these regs - Zeagle vs. Aqualung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle:
I was out of town for the last week, and have been catching up on SB posts...

Rex - I show that your reg was returned on Wed, and was recieved on Friday at 9:09am. I don't know all the particulars of the problem - I just chased down a quick answer. In the future, please do not hesitate to contact Chad or myself if you are having troubles.

Thanks,

Scott

Now thats service, Nice to know you value your customers!!!!

i use the titan Lx adjustable and it suits me to a tee.works great at any depth,very easy to service,nitrox compatible,compact.have used a legend but will stick to the lx.choose what you feel comfortable with and you will be a happy person.yes there are some awsome regs out there,buy the best you can afford is a great way to go and when you can afford to upgrade do so

I just got the Envoy Deluxe and have used it once (4 dives) and I love it. Got a great deal from ScubaToys!!

See you already have a lot of opinions...I have had no probelms diving the Envoy in the muddy midwest 20-25 dives this year and no problems.
Scot

For the minimal difference in price, the Envoy Deluxe has the same second stage as the Flathead XP... out best breather!

Chad
FL Zeagle Rep.

Chad Carney:
For the minimal difference in price, the Envoy Deluxe has the same second stage as the Flathead XP... out best breather!

Chad
FL Zeagle Rep.

...and its a winner...My flathead XP has 100 dives this year and its the best reg I've used, hands down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom