Girls just wanna look good

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RumBum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Why can't I find a wetsuit or skin that combines practicallity with good fashion sense? For women, the solid black torsos that are so popular tend to accentuate the "pooch" that all women naturally have. Flat black also makes flat women look flatter. And what good does a rash gard do if it is designed as a midriff shirt??? I know this probably belongs in "whine and cheese" but I thought that maybe if I posted it here that maybe someone who has influence in wetsuit design might read it and decide to hook up with a fashion sense.

Y'know there was this wetsuit company at DEMA out of Florida that had some hot suits. I think they were actually made in Sweden. If I remember the name(or find the card) I'll let you know.

Rap

Give this a look.... MARES new line for "She".....includes wetsuit & rash guard as part of the assoc..

I agree with you rum bum. I don't think companies realize there is a market to be tapped. Same goes with women motorcycle riders and dirtbikes:( Maybe some company should get together an ensemble for all the sports women are kinda left out of. As for bikes some companies are making a few things, like Harley for instance, but still mostly "manly" stuff.

The don't exactly flatter me either. All wetsuits give men a pouch belly as well.

It's said that I can feel fat in a wetsuit.

Also, how about some color? Not every dive has to be in formal wear.

When I went to bed last night I thought I would wake up and :zahn: then log on to see this thread being bashed to HE double toothpicks and back.

Color would be great and how about matching. If I have to buy the stuff either way why can't I match? In everyday life I dress fittingly and match. So y not my everyday life when I am underwater?

Anyway, i will be behind here :peepwalla if anyone starts to throw stones :D

Try a Henderson Hyperstretch. Out of all the wetsuits that I have worn or tried on it seems to look the best.

HE double toothpicks? LMAO!!!! Yes, I have the Henderson hyperstretch, too. It has some colored areas that look a little better. At least from the front.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom