Wanted Girlfriend's first drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How have I not looked at these before? I just built one out for her and it was under $1000 shipped. I think this is a serious option...

Now I am wondering if I should sell my Bare NexGen rear entry and build one of these for myself!
Dry gloves, fully kitted out, and custom colors man. There's nothing comparable at this price point. Here, have a couple weeks of fun reading.

Dry gloves, fully kitted out, and custom colors man. There's nothing comparable at this price point. Here, have a couple weeks of fun reading.

Ha! I have already lost half a day at work going through this thread...

How have I not looked at these before? I just built one out for her and it was under $1000 shipped. I think this is a serious option...

Now I am wondering if I should sell my Bare NexGen rear entry and build one of these for myself!
its easier to maintain gear when your gear and hers are similar/same ;P

Regardless of brand, always go for MTM. There are plenty of options out there that are affordable (Seaskin, Otter, Scubaforce, etc.). You won't regret a MTM suit but you will most likely regret buying an off-the-rack suit.

Regardless of brand, always go for MTM. There are plenty of options out there that are affordable (Seaskin, Otter, Scubaforce, etc.). You won't regret a MTM suit but you will most likely regret buying an off-the-rack suit.
That is why I ended up with the Bare for myself. It was one of the few off the rack suits that actually fit my body type. That and I got a steal of a deal on it. Now I am wondering if I could sell it and almost get enough out of it to get a MTM Seaskin suit though. I love my Bare because of the fit, but I do not like the rear entry.

That is why I ended up with the Bare for myself. It was one of the few off the rack suits that actually fit my body type. That and I got a steal of a deal on it. Now I am wondering if I could sell it and almost get enough out of it to get a MTM Seaskin suit though. I love my Bare because of the fit, but I do not like the rear entry.
Front zip is the way.

I have an older DUI suit that might fit the bill for you. Has some wear and fading on the colours, but good zipper and I just installed new seals onto the zipseals. Let me know if interested.

I have an older DUI suit that might fit the bill for you. Has some wear and fading on the colours, but good zipper and I just installed new seals onto the zipseals. Let me know if interested.
Shoot me a message with some details and we’ll take a look. Thanks!

I am selling my drysuit - see attached picture. it has always been stored inside and rinsed after each dive. It should fit her as I’m 5‘6” / 130lbs. The seals are in good condition and the boots have barely been used. I‘m asking $275 and would be willing to ship it or pick up in Jupiter,FL.

Attachments

• IMG_4257.jpeg
    IMG_4257.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4256.jpeg
    IMG_4256.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4254.jpeg
    IMG_4254.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4258.jpeg
    IMG_4258.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4252.jpeg
    IMG_4252.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 36
I am selling my drysuit - see attached picture. it has always been stored inside and rinsed after each dive. It should fit her as I’m 5‘6” / 130lbs. The seals are in good condition and the boots have barely been used. I‘m asking $275 and would be willing to ship it or pick up in Jupiter,FL.
Sending you a pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom