Ginnie Springs - Friday, Nov 11.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CameronMartz:

Cameron, will you bring more books for sale at the Conference? I'll want to purchase an autographed copy :D

Cover_print_thumb.jpg

diveh3:
Actually, I am still stuck in PA
My key employee (who runs my business while I dive) has a family member who is in her last days and took emergency days to be with her.
Looks like I will be missing alot of goin-ons there.
Nooooo. Say it isn't so... I was living vicariously through you. :wink:
Well at least it is for a good cause... you're a good employer.

XJae:
Nooooo. Say it isn't so... I was living vicariously through you. :wink:
Well at least it is for a good cause... you're a good employer.
Yea! and I could have been in 72f high vis cave.
Patience is a virtue (or so they say)

VTernovski:
Cameron, will you bring more books for sale at the Conference? I'll want to purchase an autographed copy :D
You mean your pic is on the cover and you don't have an autographed copy?

Hrmmmmm, if the vis doesn't get better, I may find myself up there too...

VTernovski:
they only have singles...

I have rented doubles from them a couple of times. Also, Ginnie has in the past had a set of 95's that I have rented. Don't quote me, but I think Ginnie also rents steel singles with H valves.

I plan on driving up Friday afternoon, with my doubles, but you can't borrow them, as I don't want to swap my regs around either, LOL.

diveh3:
You mean your pic is on the cover and you don't have an autographed copy?

Actually, I was hoping he'd sign my copy. <g>

I will be bringing books for wholesale customers, though I will be encouraging retail sales to be done through GUE. You don't have to buy another copy to get one signed, though. <g>

BTW, Vadim made the cover in part because he rallied to my aid when I had everything for the book completed but a few key photos. My wife thought he looked like such a stud in that shot that I had to lead off with it. I'm truly indebted to Vadim for his help at a time when I was not in a position to take the last photos I needed myself.

Cameron

CameronMartz:
Actually, I was hoping he'd sign my copy. <g>

Actually, I want both of you to sign my copy. :D

If I don't see you before then, I look forward to meeting you on Sunday for your seminar, Cameron. :14:

Derek S:
Actually, I want both of you to sign my copy. :D

If I don't see you before then, I look forward to meeting you on Sunday for your seminar, Cameron. :14:

Speaking of which, I just wrapped up an 8hr drive and checked into the Hilton. I look forward to putting more faces to the names I see here and elsewhere on the net!

Cameron

CameronMartz:
Speaking of which, I just wrapped up an 8hr drive and checked into the Hilton. I look forward to putting more faces to the names I see here and elsewhere on the net!

Cameron

they have internet there?? that's just so wrong, I didn't want to bring my laptop.... :14:

Derek and I will be coming Friday around the opening/registration I guess... we'll just do a couple of dives at the Ginnie first if all goes well..

see you then!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom