Ginnie - Eve 08/27/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
Turkey roost is under water. The Red ball marking the Ear is under water.
The tarp is up between the Eye and the Ear.

That being said:

We went in the Eye (there is a temp line in there again to the Gallery). The system has some tanic water in it (kind of looked like Peacock) :D
But (drum roll):
Hardly ANY FLOW !!! (EEK) :11::confused:
We planned NOT TO PUSH anything since we had heard the flow was down and we wanted to make sure we had plenty to get out on. (Prudent , always prudent :D ) I had to actually kick to get from the Gallery up into the Eye (at the 50 foot mark).
The bottom of the Eye is at 24 feet now so we had to do our deco hovering around the site. No big deal with the flow way down.

All in all , a very nice dive. The tanic kind of made is a little different and the low flow DEFINATELY made it different.

If the water stays out of the Devils parking lot , well , it should be good.

Dat's all !!!

Jeano Beano

P.S. Once the Sante-Fe crests and starts coming down , dat flow will go up and up and up :rofl3:
Well , you know what I mean. It was interesting to enjoy it while it lasts.

That sounds cool. I wish I could have been there.

I'll be up in a few weeks for some diving. Mexico was great but I want to do some more Florida diving with my new camera lens.

Pics?

That sounds cool. I wish I could have been there.

I'll be up in a few weeks for some diving. Mexico was great but I want to do some more Florida diving with my new camera lens.

Oh boy , oh boy !!!! (SMILE)
Maybe we can talk the Santa-Fe into staying high until you get here :rofl3:

We will be ready for ya , fer sure.

Jean

P.S. I am watching the guages on the Suwannee and the upstream ones are starting to drop now so ... maybe things won't go under...But we shall see.

Man, I would have loved to see that -- really, what I mean, is that I would have loved to see more than the first 200 feet of the cave :)

sounds like a lot of fun, jeano!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom