GIMME THE PRIZE! To go, or not to go...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just make sure while you're diving in it, that you DON'T drink the water...

Mr. "Dive Bubby",

You know if it was within my power, I'd *definitely* take you along! :cool2:

NOTE: For those of you reading this who aren't either me or Mpscubatoytech, it's valuable to know that he is in fact my primary dive buddy for road trips in Colorado, and nearby states (or anywhere we can reach by car, sometimes).:)

Regards,

-S

Read his post again - are you certain he's not from that flying saucer - what language is he writing in?

Never mind - I read it again; I get it - its english - sort of.....

Read his post again - are you certain he's not from that flying saucer - what language is he writing in?

Never mind - I read it again; I get it - its english - sort of.....

Maybe it's Engrish. "All your dive bubby are belong to us."

1) Avoid the pork chops

Uh, I hope you are kidding.... lol

-- anyway --

I would go!

I've been to MX this year (Cozumel) and friends of mine just came back from Cabo - no issues in either place. That doesn't mean to let your guard down, of course. Keep good situational awareness at all times, be smart, and have fun.

Regarding Pork Chops: Well, I guess just to be safe I will plan to avoid them because....well.....frankly I just don't *LIKE* them.:shakehead:

Keep the good sense of humor Comrades! :rofl3:

-S

Back
Top Bottom