? Gilligan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba65

Contributor
Reaction score
:06: Ok..i don't know if other's feel the same way..but, i've been having Gilligan picture withdrawls...where is he? where are the day dose of pictures? He has dissappeared...Gilligan where are you..hope all is fine

03.gif

Thanks for noticing Scuba65. I apreciate that. My daughter, grandson, and son-in-law were here for a week. I'll be back in the water tomorrow if the ocean swell we are getting doesn't stop me.

Scuba65:
:06: Ok..i don't know if other's feel the same way..but, i've been having Gilligan picture withdrawls...where is he? where are the day dose of pictures? He has dissappeared...Gilligan where are you..hope all is fine

Agreed. I had even gone back and started looking at his past posts......

Jim see what you have done to us...you have us addicted to your photos and when you don't post any we freak out! well, glad that you're ok..not sick or anything. hope you enjoy the stay with family. looking forward to those pictures.

I too was worried about Gilligan. Didn't know he had grandkids; that explains everything!

Joe

As a newby, I had to go check out gilligian's gallery.

Good work my friend!

Chris

Maybe you should do like the comic strip artists and come up with some past dive pictures or "classic episodes" to post while you are taking a break. I am with everyone else in missing your daily posts.

:06: Gilligan, What Island are you on? Looking for some good dive operations on OAHU.. Do you have any one you can recommend? :06:

THX
Wally_lamma
AKA
Chris Radicke

Wally_lamma:
:06: Gilligan, What Island are you on? Looking for some good dive operations on OAHU.. Do you have any one you can recommend? :06:

THX
Wally_lamma
AKA
Chris Radicke

I'm on Maui. Sorry , I can't help you with Oahu dive operators. Check here in the Hawai'i Ohana. You can also check with "justleesa" as she lives on Oahu.

THX For the feedback. Have to go for business would like to slip in a dive or two if possible.
THX
ChrisR

Gilligan:
I'm on Maui. Sorry , I can't help you with Oahu dive operators. Check here in the Hawai'i Ohana. You can also check with "justleesa" as she lives on Oahu.

Back
Top Bottom