gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by cwb

Yes... actually, just past the tubes and over the edge is a "2nd tier" ledge where I seen 3-5ft catfish lying semi-dormant on several occasions.

wb

Ive seen that same size fish in that same area.

Hmm, small world!

Dave

Channel Cats, if not they are Blues or more likely Shovel Heads.
The ones I saw were Shovels. See you folks there Sat. 3/9
Around 11 a.m.

Originally posted by Barnacle
Channel Cats, if not they are Blues or more likely Shovel Heads.
The ones I saw were Shovels. See you folks there Sat. 3/9
Around 11 a.m.

I can only dive Sunday. Not Saturday. Is Sunday @11 cool?

Dave

Right now the weather is suppose to do some weird stuff this weekend. They are calling for temps. in the 60's for Sat., Highs only in the 30's for Sun. and then back to 50's for Mon. Go figure.
Well still time for all this to change. Right now, at least last I heard CC and I are doing Sat. with plans of stretching it into Sun. and a 2 dayer if weather cooperates. Can you juggle your schedule to dive Sat. if weather makes it necessary. You still off Sat.?

Hey guys..
Me and my dive buddy are diving at Gilboa all the time.. Ask Mike and Jody, we practicaly live there. Anyway drop me a line if you head that way because sometimes my dive buddy cant make it. And if she is busy mabe we can meet up there. It would be neat to meet some of the folks from this web site in person.. Let me know... And talk to ya later.... Jeff Great lakes diver.

it just so happens my buddy Rick and I will be there tomorrow
( reads:Fri. 3/8/02 ) at 11 a.m. We will be at the 1st area past the deep end where you drive down in. I drive a red Honda CRV.
I may stay over and dive Sat. morning. Let me know if you can make it.

Hello All

It's a go. We will be at Gilboa April 13th. Thru the 14th. Staying in the bunk's. I know the vis will be good. :confused:

I hope so. If anyone can make it we should meet up and do some diving. We will be doing out first dive to the pit over to the north road and back up to the tubes that way. Then mabe to see the cave for our second dive.:eek: Mabe!

Hope to see some board members there.... Till then take care..

Jeff Great lakes diver

along with 5 or 6 friends from Diver Link Board. We usually dive from the area just to the left of the pit. Where you can drive down to the water's edge. I drive a red Honda CRV. We usually get there around 11a.m. Hope to see ya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom