Gilboa Sept 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wore a very sultry, tight-fitting 7 mil wetsuit, complete with hood, snorkel, snorkel-mounted dive flag, gloves, two pairs of microprene socks under my booties.

I couldn't get down with the weight I had- I think I got fatter (I've been wearing the hooded vest up 'till now for the Tobermory chill... so I based my weight on previous dive info)- so I went back to the shelter for more weight. Of course, I dropped my tank (no- not on the ground, but it did slip from my strap). Jeff (from my LDS) got some serious mileage out of that (considering he had told me it looked like my tank might slip).

Arf, arf... :dork2:

I wore a very sultry, tight-fitting 7 mil wetsuit, complete with hood, snorkel, snorkel-mounted dive flag, gloves, two pairs of microprene socks under my booties.

I couldn't get down with the weight I had- I think I got fatter (I've been wearing the hooded vest up 'till now for the Tobermory chill... so I based my weight on previous dive info)- so I went back to the shelter for more weight. Of course, I dropped my tank (no- not on the ground, but it did slip from my strap). Jeff (from my LDS) got some serious mileage out of that (considering he had told me it looked like my tank might slip).

Arf, arf... :dork2:

You DID get the dive flag!!!! All right!!!

Ken

You DID get the dive flag!!!! All right!!!

Ken

Yes- and the pictures are coming... eventually.

There's a particularly good one I'm looking forward to getting- erparamedic and her dive buddy were coming back from the second dive (we split up into two buddy groups after I lost my gloves and my buddy and I went to the surface to locate them... on the other side of the quarry!), and I was already out of the water, changed and dry. I put on my mask and snorkel complete with the snorkel-mounted dive flag and walked out to the dock. I did my "snorkel girl" superhero impression, watching over the snorkel-less, because "you never know when you're going to run into a surface air emergency."

That's right kids, we have a new super hero. And she's a :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom