Gilboa Sept 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaron2003:
Hey guys don't forget about me I am the one who needs a "Huckleberry." Your treating me like Johnny Ringo. (It is a tombstone refrence)

Ber, should I hang the grill or just the steaks around my neck?

Aaron

Ummm, try the steaks first but take them off before you get in the quarry with the man-eating trout :)
Ber :lilbunny:

Yeah I would wait till a video camera could catch the action before diving with the steaks. It would be a way to achieve Youtube fame or infamy.

LOL... Yeah besides going to jail I don't think the fish would stop at just the steaks.

trucker girl:
You don't think Mike would send you to jail for feeding the fish, do you? I mean, sure, it's not all packaged in those neat little zip lock mini-bags... but come on. It's not like you were driving 6 mph or something!

I don't think it's the feeding the fish that would send him to jail . . . . . something about public decency comes to mind . . . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom