Gilboa, OH - Jan 18-19?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't say "yes" right now, but I'll keep in on the calendar.

O-Ring, did you dive this past weekend? Your other post hijacked itself into a discussion of... uh... private personal enjoyment.

DaveO once bubbled...
Can't say "yes" right now, but I'll keep in on the calendar.

O-Ring, did you dive this past weekend? Your other post hijacked itself into a discussion of... uh... private personal enjoyment.
Nobody in this NDI ever dives... :wink: I am diving this Sat. though...oysters in the Chesapeake..will post a report when I get back.

I'm hear to hi-jack your thread.....

But on a more serious note, we'd love to get a big group togther for that weekend...It would be a little chilly, but that's why I'm bringing the chili...

:wanna:

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
I'm hear to hi-jack your thread.....

But on a more serious note, we'd love to get a big group togther for that weekend...It would be a little chilly, but that's why I'm bringing the chili...

:wanna:
We should get the powers that be to make another NDI that isn't so geographic in nature... We can call it "People who Dive in the Eastern US" and the cyber divers can have their own forum called "People who talk about Diving in the Eastern US".

sillygrendel once bubbled...
I might be up for it if I can rent a drysuit!
I think a lot of the Kentuckians are diving it wet!!!

Bring your shorty!

Actually none of the Kentuckians are diving it wet, but one of the Ohio folks might be.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Actually none of the Kentuckians are diving it wet, but one of the Ohio folks might be.

Chad
All of the Kentucky folks are diving it in 3mm shorties!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom