Gilboa New Years Day?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She just did and said spending time with her is not as fun as Diving like it should be; but I disagree because I do Love her very much.

Scott :halo: :halo: :halo:

She must be a very special woman to put up with you. :)

Chad

She is.

But some times she forgets that the first time we met; I was in full scuba Gear in water.

:huger: Scott

ICUROK once bubbled...
She is.

But some times she forgets that the first time we met; I was in full scuba Gear in water.

:nono: Jenny, Jenny, Jenny; Is that true?:petrify:

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

CWB,
I was thinking about you earlier today as I went over these posts. I was going to give this thread until tomorrow, then if no replies come in, post something to "reactivate" it.

I will be there. If you wouldn't mind diving with someone you have never dove with previously (me), I can pm you my diving background and do the "cyber introduction" thing.

Best Regards
Don Costanza

Ill probably be there about about 10 or so. I know cwb, but for the rest of you, Ill be driving a dark blue Dakota with a cap.

Don, CWB and I have 60 or so dives together, Im sure you will fit right in. (we are somewhat twisted)

Look forward to meeting you Don.

Dave

Big O
10am, alright then. I'll be there at that time as well. CWB mentioned there might be a shift in time for another coming from Pennsylvania?

"(we are somewhat twisted)" excellent! Twisted is good...bent is bad...we'll have a good time then!

Looking forward to meeting and diving with both of you.

Best Regards
Don Costanza

Big O once bubbled...
Ill probably be there about about 10 or so. I know cwb, but for the rest of you, Ill be driving a dark blue Dakota with a cap.

Don, CWB and I have 60 or so dives together, Im sure you will fit right in. (we are somewhat twisted)

Look forward to meeting you Don.

Dave

Who you calling twisted! I think you have me confused with someone else!?!

...and for the record, we only have 36 dives together (6 this year)... almost 10% of my dives are with you...

Kelly will be there around noon and may be bringing a friend (red Cherokee). Scott should also be there around then also (Black Dodge Ram). I'll probably get there earlier to get a fill (White Gr Cherokee).

Don... do you have any clue what you're getting yourself into? :)

wb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom