Gilboa Dec 10th,11th ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caverdave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sort of talked about this on another thread... but wasn't sure...

Anyone interested diving at Gilboa this weekend (12/10/05 & 12/11/05)?

No big plans on what to do... just needing to get underwater (& borrow Penny's light, Bob's scooter, Randy's dry suit- - ohhh that's right he doesn't have one...). :D

Dave

caverdave:
Randy's dry suit- - ohhh that's right he doesn't have one...). :D

Dave
D'oh!! :11doh:

Ouch!!! That was a good one!! :D

caverdave:

No big plans on what to do... just needing to get underwater (& borrow Penny's light, Bob's scooter,

Why don't we just plan on it? I see the forecast is calling for a whopping 32F, but I sat out this past weekend after a 3 week driving blitz that left me wanting to be a couch potato just one weekend, and now I'm itching to get wet again. It's my understanding that the scooter requires water every couple of weeks or it dry rots!

bob

EXCELLENT ! ! ! !

Any time work better or worse for you? I can probably make 10'ish or so without having to come up the night before... and call me a wuss but Friday night's weather doesn't look all that great for camping...

If we said 11, that might give me enough to pick up Randy on the way... ;-) come on randy you know you wanna come... I have a 7mm that would probably fit you and we could boil water between dives... :)

Come on you guys, quit picking on poor old Randy :(

OK, I gotta admit he is easy to pick on but I've got to stick up for my fundies buddy :)

Wish I could join you this weekend.

caverdave:
EXCELLENT ! ! ! !

Any time work better or worse for you? I can probably make 10'ish or so without having to come up the night before... and call me a wuss but Friday night's weather doesn't look all that great for camping...

If we said 11, that might give me enough to pick up Randy on the way... ;-) come on randy you know you wanna come... I have a 7mm that would probably fit you and we could boil water between dives... :)

the quarry is on winter hours now.... office is only open from 10am to 4pm...

wb416:
Penny picks on him, so I figured that meant he was fair game!!! :D

Well since DIR is all about teamwork guess I'll have to jump on in :)

How's this:

- Hey Randy, just why is that wing of your brown?
- Hey Randy, just how was it that you kept losing your mask in fundies?
- Come on Randy, the waters isn't that cold

OK, that's about enough. Otherwise he will start making fun of me too :)

caverdave:

No big plans on what to do... just needing to get underwater (& borrow Penny's light, Bob's scooter, Randy's dry suit- - ohhh that's right he doesn't have one...). :D

Dave

Sure get a lot of mileage out of my NOT having a drysuit.................... YET

Go on, rub it in, get all you can outta it, make me look like a baboon.
One of these days soon, I'll have a shiny new one. :) (good rhyme, eh?)

fins:
Come on you guys, quit picking on poor old Randy :(

OK, I gotta admit he is easy to pick on but I've got to stick up for my fundies buddy :)

Wish I could join you this weekend.

Not a problem, I'll take it for the team... :)

caverdave:
EXCELLENT ! ! ! !

Dave... probably looking at the 10-10:30a timeframe for arrival Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom