Gift Ideas?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If she likes cooking, what about some spices or something. You could splurge on some saffron or something and some other cool spices. There are quite a few spice merchants on-line.

Arrange a nice dinner/evening out with a couple/few of her friends. That way she's out and about with a good support group while you are away; she knows you are wishing you were there with them but that you want her to be having a good time.

Arrange a car/limo to take them where they want to go, drinks at a beachside location to get started, then a nice dinner and then some live music. Make it a real night out.

Giftie of the spa certificate should come with a bottle of something nice - it's all about indulgence. Even if you don't think she's chuffed with flowers/chocolates girly stuff she is :D Because you took the time and the effort and are thinking of her. It's all symbolic.

Depending on how well you know her tastes (and sizes) . . . I know for me, I love pretty things to wear, but I don't buy them, because I don't have enough opportunities to wear them to justify the expense. I live in riding breeches, blue jeans and now the long underwear that goes under my scuba undergarment. But I still love a soft silk blouse, or a long, flowing skirt, or an embroidered jacket. I won't spend the money. But if somebody gives them to me, that's different. Plus a gift of lovely, feminine clothing has a message about how you see a woman.

Don't know, her Bday is in two weeks :)..Found a woden box set thingie that I mailed but it will prolly fall into the "crap" catagory. I guess I'll just get the spa thing for her.

I would like a Bhurka for plastic surgery and bank heists. I know, I know, they don't have them there, I already asked for one of those bright blue ones from Afganistan. Mine just sent me a Titanium stinger for my B-day. He called Leisure pro from Hit evidently. Pretty wild world we are in.

Sirel, I liked your exotic spices idea! Very romantic and sensual. Could you imagine, getting seasoning and spices from the Middle eastern markets...in the mail? and easy to mail. I am going to suggest that to JB. maybe he can get an Iraqi to choose their best ones...I think they have kick-butt saffron over there, now that you remind me. the most expensive spice in the world, isn't it? He is loving the Chai.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom