GIDIVESTORE in Spain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SlyStrat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is this a reliable place to buy from?
Their prices are great.

Same for me as well. You will get your stuff just takes a while. Its just like scubastore.com

last time it took month and a half to get my order.
Bit faster for US. My last took about 4 weeks, but was hung up in customs in Chicago for over a week. I ordered some Cressi Orca knives that for some reason no one seems to carry in the US. I have had some orders from scubastore and gidive get here in two weeks or so.

I placed my order two weeks ago and still they haven't processed it, only accepted the payment. And when I emailed, they didn't respond. Any clue when I should start to panic?

I made purchases several times and they were flawless during the all of them.
Thye don't bother responding to my email or the messages I left them in my account, and now I can't even log on my account!

Ordered several times from them. As someone said, a bit longer shipping times, but they do have some stuff that I wasn't able to find elsewhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom