gidday...new diver from australia with a few Q's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Higgo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
name is Richard,

i'm on the east coast of Australia about an hour south of sydney and i am very new to the underwater world having just completed an open water course with a massive four dives under my belt (woh). I can't wait to add more and go deeper so i am joining a shop dive club but....next dive is in a weeks time, ive got the dive bug bad so im here to annoy you guys in between.

i have a lot of questions about gear at this early stage, buoyancy is by far the most confusing for me...and i'm guessing the most important thing

....photography has been my passion for years and i know that is where i am heading under the water...so i'm looking for good advise on setting up some long lasting gear that will help me to achieve the best results possible.

more specific questions soon...

cheers scuba board users,
higgo

gday fm hawaii
I use a canon g12 with a housing. the g 5-7 is a good camera as well with a ikelite hsng and flash

Back
Top Bottom