Giant Stride Weds evening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got off the phone with Robert and here's the latest unless there are some objections.

This trip will have an optional double dip for those that can make it to the lake by 3:45-4:00pm on Wednesday. We will meet up at the Mansfield Damn park and meet Robert at the water at 4 PM. The plan is then to head to the Shaker Plant for the first dive but if another site is requested, we can talk about that as well.

After the first dive we will head back to Mansfield Damn park to pickup for the normally scheduled Wednesday night dive.

Should be a lot of fun..

My offer is to tie you to the back of the boat AND tow you back to the shore, similar to a tired diver tow....

How much power does the Stride have? I haven't been bare footing in quite some time.. I'm going to hazard a guess nobody has ever attempted to do it in scuba, much less doubles.. Jetfins would be a big help for a reverse deep water tow start.. :dork2:

I might, if we can hit the Shaker Plant on at least one of those dives. I want to secure the line we laid yesterday a little more and get it closer to the bottom in some sections.

I just got off the phone with Robert and here's the latest unless there are some objections.

This trip will have an optional double dip for those that can make it to the lake by 3:45-4:00pm on Wednesday. We will meet up at the Mansfield Damn park and meet Robert at the water at 4 PM. The plan is then to head to the Shaker Plant for the first dive but if another site is requested, we can talk about that as well.

After the first dive we will head back to Mansfield Damn park to pickup for the normally scheduled Wednesday night dive.

Should be a lot of fun..

You can meet at the damn park or at the Dam park, either way....Load up your gear to Texas Torpedo's truck, he'll pull down the ramp to the boat to load, park his vehicle and off we go.

I might, if we can hit the Shaker Plant on at least one of those dives. I want to secure the line we laid yesterday a little more and get it closer to the bottom in some sections.

Will the first dive work for you, time-wise?

Will the first dive work for you, time-wise?

I can leave work by 3:30 and be there by 4ish. Will that work ok for everyone? I don't want to hold up the show.

I can leave work by 3:30 and be there by 4ish. Will that work ok for everyone? I don't want to hold up the show.

Sounds like this will work. Look forward to diving with you and checking out all the lines.

I'll be there at 4pm to take part in both dives as well. I saw the nice line handiwork sunday afternoon at shaker on the later GS dive - interested to explore some more...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom