Getting wet down the front...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First, I would try to not overheat while dressing up. It may also be a good idea to flush the suit with air a few times before you jump in, to remove as much humidity as possible.

Secondly, I would use a undersuit that transports humidity away from your skin.

I'd second these points. I have a Fusion Tech Ltd and recently started also using the Fourth Element base layer/wicking layer and its fantastic... it pulls all moisture (sweat or otherwise) away from your body so you stay dry. It also seems to dry quicker during surface intervals. Love my Fusion and Love Fourth Element!

Also tip on suspenders may well do the trick, it solved my minor leak problem a while back by loosening the suspenders.

From my local LDS who (rightful, thankfully) persuaded me to check it out - thank you Dive Addicts).
Do check it out... you won't be disappointed. Do wish it had a simple inside pocket though for keys...

Back
Top Bottom