Getting too crowded here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW:
Lisa, why don't you just tell your buddy you want to stay in one spot for a while. I am sure you know where the boat is.

When I go with, my "job" is to take pictures of the dive guests.... :icosm11: guess that means I have to tag along. But someday, maybe....when the guests tell me in advance that they don't want pictures....I'll do it!

Lisa, I meant when you gt to go diving for fun and not for work. I am sure you get to do that once in awhile. Although, even diving for work would be fun.

DennisW:
Lisa, I meant when you gt to go diving for fun and not for work. I am sure you get to do that once in awhile. Although, even diving for work would be fun.
Not for work :11:....Can I do that? Diving for fun?....nobody told me about these little details!!! :wink: ....

Looks like something out of Disney Film with the sea...
Great shots, did they demand credits in the film version like actors??? Joking..

Don't apologize for staying in one spot at anchor. A lot of divers miss the details. Great shot. Now if you are drift diving....

---Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom